New OSHA Poster for your workplace
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued a new poster listing steps all workplaces can take to reduce the risk of exposure to coronavirus.
The poster highlights 10 infection prevention measures every employer can implement to protect workers’ safety and health during the coronavirus pandemic. Safety measures include:
- encouraging sick workers to stay home
- establishing flexible worksites and staggered work shifts
- discouraging workers from using other workers’ phones
- desks and other work equipment
- using Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals with label claims against the coronavirus
Access full poster here.