The Mobile App: Employee Experience Enhancements
The Payentry team is making access to pay information, W-2s and other tax documents easier for employees – just in time for tax season!
Payentry’s mobile app is scheduled to release its newest version on January 24, 2020.
New and updated features
- Pay History: The pay history section contains the employee’s pay history and personal earnings statements.
- Tax Documents: The new documents section contains employee’s tax forms (ex. W-2, 1095C), for viewing.
- Employee: The employee section contains information about employees: contact info, status/position, accrual, direct deposit, and deductions.
- Employee Punch: This is where an hourly employee can clock-in and out of their time card when their employer elects this functionality.
- Settings: The settings section is where the user can review the privacy notice, give feedback, rate the app, and log out of the app.
Features scheduled to debut in Version 1.2:
- Fringe Benefit Information
- Submit Time off Request
- Ability to Submit Crew Punches
- View Time card Summary Information