Employer Compliance During COVID-19 and Beyond
Complying with the ever-changing business landscape is extremely difficult. As COVID-19 has caused businesses to adjust to a new-normal, they are stretched more than ever before.
Our team has focused on what we can do to provide value to business owners through our service offering and technology. We are committed to helping businesses remain compliant while navigating the complexities of doing business during a pandemic.
As the pandemic situation continues to evolve, agencies provide updates on their websites to inform and educate. Please find several highly popular agency sites that address COVID-19 related topics:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Fact Sheets
- Online Tool – Determine FFCRA eligibility
Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Calculation
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Debt Relief
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Workplace Guidance
- OSHA and COVID-19
- Case Investigation & Contact Tracing
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Processing EEO Complaints
- COVID-19 and EEO Laws
- Pandemic Preparedness & ADA
- How to Prepare & Protect
As businesses reopen, employee safety while staying in compliance with agency mandates and compliance regulations, is incredibly important. Our service delivery model provides employers with superior technology to support employees.
Online payroll with integrated functions for efficiency
- Online payroll processing, reports and tax returns (includes COVID-19 dashboard)
- Workers’ compensation pay-as-you-go options
- Competitive retirement plan for employees
- Paperless benefits administration program
- Accounting system general ledger files and QuickBooks Online integration
Recruiting & Hiring Employees Online
- Easily post jobs to multiple job boards – for free!
- Paperless document sharing and collection, including electronic signatures
- Screen for work opportunity tax credits (WOTC) among candidates
My Payentry Employee Self Service
- Minimizes unnecessary contact between employees
- Online notification and delivery of paystubs
- Clocking In and Out via mobile app or website
- Requesting time off electronically
- Updating retirement contributions
Insurance & Benefits Administration
- Licensed agents who have the experience to provide the most competitive benefit programs for employees
- Electronic delivery and open enrollment meetings
- Touchless technology for enrollment and benefits administration
- Access to human resource experts to help you navigate complex rules
- Handbook consultation and review to ensure federal and state compliance
- Comprehensive HR compliance audits
We are happy to provide streamlined payroll and HR processes using modern technology and mobile tools to help save our clients time & money, while keeping employees safe and businesses compliant.
Contact us to learn more!
To send us an email, contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.