Having a great team of employees is critical to providing a superior customer experience. Payentry provides tools that help you recruit better and retain employees longer, so more time can be spent on serving your customers.
for The Hospitality Industry
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDITS (WOTC)
Did you know as an employer you may be able to earn up to $9,600 in tax credits per eligible new hire?
The PATH act of 2015 allowed employers to claim Work Opportunity Tax Credits for all targeted group employee categories. WOTC is a Federal tax credit available to employers who hire individuals from eligible target groups with significant barriers to employment. The program applies to any employee that fits into one of the categories and who is hired/begins work after December 31, 2014 and before January 1, 2020.
WOTC helps targeted workers move from economic dependency into self-sufficiency as they earn a steady income and become contributing taxpayers, while participating employers are able to reduce their income tax liability.
How do I apply?
Payentry’s Hire & Onboarding solution makes applying for tax credits simple:
- Send questionnaire to applicants and new hires to determine eligibility
- Submit the application through the system and receive the appropriate forms to file yourself for free, or elect to use our automated service
Payentry has partnered with a trusted workers’ compensation insurance provider to offer a pay-as-you-go payment plan, as opposed to traditional billing which requires significant up front costs.
- Pay premiums based on your actual payroll periods.
- Purchase a policy with little money down and pay your premium in smaller amounts spread over the course of the year.
- Improve cash flow – avoid large initial payments and reduce discrepancies during your annual audit.
THAT ACTUALLY BENEFITS YOU.
The Hartford’s guide to worker’s comp shows business owners the how much can be saved with a pay-as-you-go model. See details about startup fees, payments schedule, and more!
HIRE & ONBOARDING
Industry-wide problems that are costing you time and money:
Costly recruiting software
Data entry duplication across systems
Outdated, manual processes
Limited information sharing about applicants