Last Updated July 14, 2022
Pennsylvania Department of Revenue – Withholding Tax
Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry – Unemployment tax
Add to existing company setup
Submit a request to your service team to add PA (withholding) and/or PASUI (unemployment) to your company setup. Please include the below with your request:
Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Withholding – Withholding account number and Deposit Frequency. If you’re unsure of your deposit frequency or account number you can call the agency at 717-787-1064.
Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry
- Unemployment – Account Number and Tax rate. This can be found on a Tax Rate Notice or the Quarterly contribution report. If you’re unsure of your tax rate or account number, you can call the agency at 866-403-6163.
- Third Party Access – All clients are required to add permissions in order for us to file and pay taxes on your behalf. Please review the Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Power of Attorney – POA is required, please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
Register a new company
Pennsylvania Department of Revenue & Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry
Employers can register for both withholding and unemployment online at https://mypath.pa.gov/_/. Scroll to the “Registration” section and select “Pennsylvania Online Business Tax Registration”. Then Select “Business Tax Registration” and follow the prompts to register your business. Once completed you will receive your account numbers, deposit frequency, and unemployment rate.
Third Party Registration and/or Power of Attorney Instructions
Power of Attorney
Please obtain the prefilled form from your client service representative.
Third Party Access
- Visit www.uctax.pa.gov
- On the right side of the page login to your account.
- On the left side of the screen select Employer Profile .
- Select Manage Representative.
- Then select Add New Representative .
- Insert our 10 digit Identifier that was provided to you by your service representative and today’s date.
- Check the following boxes to allow for the proper access to your account(s):
- Rate Information
- Delinquencies and Account Discrepancies
- Select Submit.